Service Technician: Donnybrook Apartments
Location: Towson, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Service Technician for Donnybrook, you will help maintain the physical integrity of this beautiful community with 260 apartment-homes.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team members to complete service requests and make-readies in a timely fashion with high-quality craftsmanship.
- Share your knowledge with co-workers and assist each other when challenges arise.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty for residents to provide excellent customer service.
- Manage your time wisely and communicate throughout the day.
- Anticipate problems that residents might have before they even occur.
Most Important Qualifications
- 1+ years of recent hands-on experience in the multifamily industry, preferably on a garden-style property.
- CFC/EPA certified.
- Plumbing, appliance repairs, carpentry and electrical.
- The community has Plaster walls so that skill-based experience is preferred.
- Solid track record of HVAC skills, CFC certification, plumbing, drywall, carpentry and electrical.
- Must be willing to pull call in a rotation for Donnybrook, Cardiff and Stevenson Lane Apartments.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to participate in the on-call rotation. *This position shares on-call with Cardiff Hall and Stevenson Lane Apartments (very close proximity).
Interested? Please apply below.