Service Technician: Cross Country Manor Apartments
Location: Baltimore, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Service Technician for Cross Country Manor, you will help maintain the physical integrity of this garden-style community with 288 apartment-homes. The Service Team consists of a Service Manager and two technicians.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team members to complete service requests and make-readies in a timely fashion with high-quality craftsmanship.
- Share your knowledge with co-workers and assist each other when challenges arise.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty for residents to provide excellent customer service.
- Manage your time wisely and communicate throughout the day.
- Anticipate problems that residents might have before they even occur.
Most Important Qualifications
- 2-4 years of recent hands-on experience in a management capacity for the multifamily industry, preferably on a garden-style property.
- CFC/EPA certified.
- Plumbing, appliance repairs, carpentry and electrical.
- Solid record of HVAC skills (CFC, heat pumps preferably & gas-fired forced air systems on the sister community), plumbing (snaking drains), drywall (patch plaster walls), carpentry (hang some cabinets) and electrical (trace broken wires).
- Must be willing to pull call every 5th week for Cross Country and Brookview (sister community).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Interested? Please apply below.