Service Technician: Brookview Apartments
Location: Baltimore, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Service Technician for Brookview, you will help support the day to day maintenance functions including, but not limited to, apartment turns, work order requests, preventative maintenance schedules, snow removal, and handling after-hours on-call emergencies as needed. This community has 158 apartment-homes and shares on-call with Cross Country Manor apartments, which is very close-by. Therefore, the emergency on-call rotation is once every five weeks.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Work closely with team members at each site to complete service requests and make-readies in a timely fashion with high-quality craftsmanship.
- Share your knowledge with co-workers and assist each other when challenges arise.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty for residents to provide excellent customer service.
- Manage your time wisely and communicate throughout the day with the property you are assisting.
- Anticipate problems that residents might have before they even occur and communicate with the Community and Service Manager.
Most Important Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of recent hands-on experience in building apartment maintenance.
- Solid record of HVAC skills (410A and R22), plumbing, appliance repairs, carpentry and electrical.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Self-starter who takes initiative.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Participation in the on-call rotation.
Interested? Please apply below.