Service Manager: Donnybrook Apartments
Location: Towson, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Service Manager for Donnybrook, you will help provide leadership for this charming community with 260 apartment-homes. You are the go-to person for all things service related, which involves coaching, scheduling, ordering, making decisions and meeting deadlines. The service team includes one 2 technicians and one porter.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Demonstrate important leadership qualities and take initiative to help plan and execute service maintenance activities on the property, i.e. scheduling tasks and ordering supplies.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot maintenance concerns, seek contractor assistance only when necessary and communicate action plan to your team and the residents.
- Work closely with the Community Manager to communicate the mechanical/technical aspects of the community and make good decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up to ensure the quality of final work products.
- Share your knowledge with the team to promote teambuilding.
Most Important Qualifications
- 2-4 years of recent hands-on experience in a management capacity for the multifamily industry, preferably on a garden-style property.
- CFC/EPA certified.
- MUST BE A GO-GETTER with a proven track record of taking initiative.
- Management and leadership experience is a huge plus.
- Solid track record of HVAC skills, CFC certification, plumbing, drywall, carpentry and electrical.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to participate in the on-call rotation. *This position shares on-call with Cardiff Hall and Stevenson Lane Apartments (very close proximity).
Interested? Please apply below.