Service Coordinator: Perring Park Apartments
Location: Parkville, MD
Area of Interest: Coordination
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Service Coordinator at Perring Park, you will work closely with the Community Manager and Service Manager to coordinate maintenance activities for this busy community with 567 apartment-homes. Perring is currently running a large renovation program simultaneously with other projects such as washer/dryer installations, roof replacements, common area hallway upgrades, and slider door upgrades. The Service Coordinator is the main person working with construction and the service team to coordinate many of these aspects.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Manage, or assist with, overseeing the make-ready board in conjunction with the Service Manager to review unit preparation dates and milestones.
- Update the make-ready information and apartment-homes available in the software system.
- Schedule dates for carpet cleaning, painting, tub refinishing and other similar work that must be completed to make an apartment available for occupancy.
- Monitor ticket report, close completed service requests in the system and follows up.
- Coordinate with vendors and distribute keys according to policy.
- Schedule and track roof repairs and amenity checklist upgrades.
- Inspect make-ready apartments to ensure they meet CRC standards.
- Work with Service Manager to resolve resident concerns and contractor issues/miscommunications.
Most Important Qualifications
- Customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Industry experience a plus, Service/Maintenance Coordinator experience is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail required.
- Communication skills, ability to multi-task and time management skills.
- Resourceful problem solver.