Service Manager: Riverstone at Owings Mills Apartments
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Owings Mills, MD
Area of Interest:
The role of a Service Manager is critical to the overall success of this luxurious community with 324 units. These talented team members maintain efficient operation of the buildings by diagnosing problems and making repairs. Our communities require day-to-day care in order to meet the needs of our residents.
Rated as one of Baltimore’s Best Places to work in 2017, for the fifth consecutive year, we are continually committed to the development of our employees and integrity of our organization.
- Walking the community to identify any potential issues.
- Troubleshooting technical problems, including preventative maintenance on systems.
- Prioritizing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and work orders.
- Resolving any electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, drywall, carpentry, and HVAC service requests.
- Communicating clearly with residents and your team members.
- Completing apartment turnovers/punch-outs, changing locks, etc.
- Inspecting apartments for a final walk through and move-in.
- Managing and leading your team.
What’s Rewarding About This Position:
- The smile on a resident’s face when you fix something correctly and promptly.
- The compliments from residents when they see the personal care you’ve taken to resolve an issue.
- The support you get from your immediate team and corporate leadership.
- The variety of work assignments requiring a wide-range of skills.
- Playing detective to troubleshoot to solve an issue.
What You Can Become:
- Corporate Trainer
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in apartment maintenance preferred, at the management level.
- Supervisory/Leadership experience.
- Ability to oversee complex capital improvement projects.
- Hands-on experience in plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, appliance repair, and HVAC.
- CFC Certification is required.
- Your own basic hand tools and reliable transportation (preferably a truck).
- Ability to participate in the on-call emergency rotation.
- Fill out the form below.