Receptionist: Corporate Office
Location: Baltimore, MD
Area of Interest: Administrative
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
We are searching for a Receptionist/Office Support Clerk to greet guests, answer and forward telephone calls, accept and distribute mail packages, and manage duties at the front desk, as well as, assist in general office support at our Corporate office in the Mt. Washington area of Baltimore.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls in a professional manner
- Take and relay messages
- Greet persons entering the organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Maintain a neat front desk and reception area
- Sending and receiving mail and parcel packages as well as sorting
- General Office Duties such as copying, filing and data entry
- Maintain an updated corporate office employee directory, property listing documents, employee seating chart as assigned
- Monitor office supplies, office stationery, and re-stock/re-order when necessary
- Reconcile invoices
- Accept rent payments and issue receipts
- Maintain kitchen supplies and re-stock/re-order when necessary
- Monitor office copy areas for organization, paper, toner, etc.
- Daily afternoon post office delivery
- Assisting the Office Manager with special projects as needed
Most Important Qualifications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires professional telephone etiquette and good interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have reliable transportation for daily mail run (we reimburse mileage)
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of general office experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, imaging software, Nexus software, and Yardi are a plus!
- Job Hours are typically 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM, Monday through Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a stable, well-established company in Baltimore. We offer competitive pay and Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k) benefits.
Interested? Please complete the steps below.