Portfolio Specialist: Multifamily Division
Location: MD/NC/VA Portfolio
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Portfolio Operations Specialist, you will perform all aspects of apartment leasing, marketing outreach, customer service, resident retention and site management functions at various communities within this specific portfolio.
*This position requires some travel (by car and/or plane) to other states, which might entail overnight stays.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Take an active role in any assigned projects throughout the portfolio.
- Assist in acquisition, takeover and onboarding new Team Members joining CRC in this portfolio.
- Reinforce CRC standards in accordance with day-to-day operations.
- Conduct leasing tours, follow up and marketing outreach.
- Complete administrative functions related to move-in and move-out preparation, as well as ongoing resident communication.
- Temporarily assist a community when they are short-staffed.
- Assess market conditions by shopping comps and completing market surveys.
Most Important Qualifications
- Multifamily experience required.
- Solid track record of meeting and/or exceeding performance benchmarks.
- Ability to understand operational data (within Excel sheets) and effectively apply that information to the market.
- Extremely comfortable with market surveys, which may include brand new markets.
- Self-starter, who can work independently.
- Resilience and tenacity to keep pushing forward.
- Must be adaptable and coachable.