Porter: Kenilworth at Charles
Location: Towson, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Porter, you perform landscaping and cleaning tasks to maintain the grounds and exterior common spaces of a multimillion dollar, multifamily apartment home community.
Roles You’ll Play
- Know how to transform an outdoor space into a well-manicured wonderland by planting the right grass, flowers, plants, and shrubbery
- Have a green thumb and the ability to see a community through the residents’ eyes
- Ready to grab your shovels and rakes to give nature a makeover
- Quick to remove weeds and dead plants, and replace them with landscaping that looks great
- Do whatever it takes — picking up litter, sweeping sidewalks, wiping down windows — to keep our common areas in tip-top shape
- Perform tasks professionally, without endangering yourself, residents, or fellow associates
- Understand that disarray, clutter, and chaos are the enemies of curb appeal – and not the first impression we want to make on our residents or visitors
- Enjoy sprucing up a space so it’s more inviting
THE OUTDOORS ENTHUSIAST
- Always looking for an excuse to be outside — not a fan of sitting in a cubicle
- Love getting your hands dirty, and happy to be active and work on your feet all day
- Not afraid one bit of extreme weather, bugs, or heights
What Success Looks Like
- Your community looks perfect. Common areas are spotless, the grounds are beautiful, and curb appeal is worthy of a magazine cover.
- Residents are eager to spend more and more time in the common areas and are proud to call your community home.
- Residents are so used to your friendly greetings every day, they treat you like part of the family.
Ready To Apply?
Fill out the form below and attach your resume!