Multifamily Facilities Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
Responsible for assistance with maintenance and service activities throughout the residential portfolio which consists of 9,000+ units, producing maintenance-related reporting for 5 Regional Managers and the Director of Property Management, and administration of several portfolio-wide maintenance and safety initiatives. Rated as one of Baltimore’s Best Places to work in 2016, for the fourth consecutive year, we are continually committed to the development of our employees and integrity of our organization.
- Produces recurring reporting to the Director of Property Management and the Regional Managers on maintenance-related metrics, such as make-ready time, open work tickets, etc.
- Performs annual property inspection with approx. 25 Property Managers and Service Managers in preparation for the budget season and to inspect for wear and tear and safety issues.
- Administers quarterly CRC Vehicle program for oil changes, preventive maintenance, and other related activities.
- Monitors and administers any lead safety programs, in the event Continental manages properties with lead hazards.
- Administers and trains Maintenance Staff on any special Operations and Maintenance Procedures required by lenders, for applicable properties.
- Monitors and reports to Director of Property Management on preventative maintenance efforts as outlined in Preventative Maintenance
- Binders, including but not limited to evening lighting inspections and managing of emergency maintenance supply inventory.
- Ensures that Material Safety Data Sheets are properly posted at all properties and that employees that use or work in proximity to these materials are trained in their handling and disposal.
- Ensures that Service Managers and their staffs are properly trained in OSHA safety standards and are following all OSHA guidelines.
- When requested by Regional Manager, assesses capital needs and determines the scope of work for small corrective or one-time projects.
- Prepares bid-ready scope of work, solicits bids, and makes a recommendation to Regional Manager of which contractor to choose.
- Once a contractor is selected, oversees the completion of the work, payment of the contractor, and any internal documentation needed to finish the job.
- The Multifamily Facilities Coordinator should have general knowledge as well as hands-on experience related to the following categories: drywall repair; electrical troubleshooting and device installs; plumbing; heating and air conditioning; and basic carpentry.
- Multifamily Facilities Coordinator should have some knowledge and understanding of a budget.
- CFC and HVAC Certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations concerning multi-family housing, Fair Housing, and awareness of risk management and safety.
- Aptitude in Yardi, including the ability to produce maintenance and expense-related reports.
- Basic aptitude in Excel.
- Fill out the form below.