Floating Leasing Specialist: Edison Lofts & St. Mary’s Square
Location: Raleigh, NC
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
Contribute to the marketing and leasing efforts for these two Class A communities in downtown Raleigh, NC.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Have a hunter’s mentality. Prepare endlessly and wade through contacts and leads to put yourself in a position to lease as many apartments as possible.
- The discipline to follow up. Consistent follow-ups are one of the most valuable acts for anyone in a sales role.
- Be politely persistent. Don’t take no for an answer.
- Product knowledge. Understand our product and be able to articulate its value.
- Develop relationships. Build and manage a portfolio of relationships.
- Collaborate with your team. Understand the unique needs of prospects and residents to determine the best solution.
Most Important Qualifications
- Leasing experience strongly preferred, but not required. Solid track record in a busy office.
- Ability to sell in a highly competitive and growing market.
- Self-motivation and drive. Quick on your feet with a strong work ethic.
- Resilience and tenacity. Rejection is a very real part of the job, however, you can’t get discouraged.
- People skills. Ability to have conversations with prospects and to listen to their real needs, so you can build rapport and trust.
- Charisma. Must be likable to prospects and residents.
- Empathy. Relating to the customers and supporting them.
- Confidence. Never let go of opportunities and stay positive.
Must be willing to work some rotating weekend hours.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience, generous commission/bonus program, affordable health insurance, rent discounts, fun community events, and continuous learning.
Interested? Please complete the steps below.