Lead Service Technician: McDonogh Township Apartments
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Owings Mills, MD
Area of Interest:
As the Lead Tech for McDonogh, you are in a leadership role for this beautiful community with 96 apartment-homes. You are the go-to person for all things service related, which means the buck stops with you. Continue to develop your management acumen by working closely with the Community Manager and providing direction for the Porter.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Demonstrate important leadership qualities and take initiative to help plan and execute service maintenance activities on the property, i.e. scheduling tasks and ordering supplies.
- Work closely with the Community Manager to communicate the mechanical/technical aspects of the community and make good decisions.
- Take responsibility and accountability for those decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Share your knowledge with the team, while continuing to develop your own future management potential.
- Oversee quality of final work product, while performing tasks yourself.
- Help the team anticipate problems residents might have before they even occur.
Most Important Qualifications
- Must be a go-getter with a proven track record of stepping up to the plate and taking initiative.
- Management and leadership experience is a huge plus.
- Technical skills should include heat pumps, individual hot water tanks, washers & dryers, appliance repair, electrical, plumbing, and other general maintenance areas.
- This community shares emergency on-call with Falls Village Apartments, so the rotation is every four weeks.
- McDonogh doesn’t have a company truck, so your own truck is highly preferred.
Interested? Please apply below.