Community Manager: Millworks Apartments
Location: Atlanta, GA
Area of Interest: Management
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
We are searching for a talented Community Manager to oversee Millworks apartments in the highly desirable Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta. This luxurious community was built in 2017 and features 345 apartment-homes.
Our company has been recognized as a Top Workplace for the previous 6 years.
Most Important Responsibilities
• Ability to takeover a recent acquisition and establish our brand in a competitive market.
• Have a keen eye for marketing to create name recognition.
• Effective leadership skills to include coaching and develop your team.
• Reporting on weekly traffic trends, which will result in regular pricing recommendations.
• Manage outreach marketing efforts throughout the year to assist in traffic generation and building relationships in the community.
• Maintain the revenue, expenses, physical and economical occupancy in accordance to the budget and projections.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
Most Important Qualifications
• Management experience in multifamily, with strong marketing skills required.
• Focus on customer service, hospitality background a plus.
• Ability to effectively write reports and business correspondence.
• NAA certifications and Yardi exp a plus.
• Organization skills, strong follow up, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Interested? Please apply below. EOE