Assistant Property Manager: Riverstone at Owings Mills
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Area of Interest: Management
Position Type: Full Time
Owings Mills, MD
Area of Interest:
The Assistant Property Manager will assist with all tasks related to the day-to-day operation of the multifamily community. Rated as one of Baltimore’s Best Places to work for the fifth consecutive year, we are continually committed to the development of our employees and integrity of our organization.
- Assist with reaching and maintaining occupancy goals for this luxurious apartment community with plenty of amenities.
- Completes monthly market analysis report with the leasing team and assists the Property Manager in setting goals to achieve and maintain expected occupancy and revenue levels.
- Execute creative leasing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Monitor and revise current advertising and marketing efforts, as needed.
- Assists with the leasing process and ensures that follow-up with prospects is completed and security deposits obtained from approved applicants.
- Assists in managing the lease renewal process to ensure distribution to current residents timely.
- Designs and implements on-going, active resident retention programs and efforts.
- Assists with inspecting apartments after the turn process to assess the quality of available apartment inventory.
- NALP designation preferred, but not required.
- Exp with Yardi and LRO preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years of related multifamily experience; a combination of industry training, education, and experience may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Please fill out the form below.