Assistant Community Manager: Ridge Gardens Apartments
Location: Parkville, MD
Area of Interest: Management
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As an Assistant Community Manager, you will assist with all functional tasks related to the day-to-day operation of the multifamily community. This position will require strong leadership and management skills to assist in the oversight of leasing and administrative activity for 603 units. Other responsibilities will include outreach marketing efforts, financial management and resident satisfaction in order to increase profitability.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Assist with managing the profitability of the asset.
- Assists in maintaining the revenue, expenses, physical and economic occupancy in accordance with the budget and projections.
- Monitors rent growth and expected turnover and assists in making the necessary adjustments to ensure profitability. Completes monthly market analysis report with the leasing staff and assists the Community Manager in setting goals to achieve and maintain expected occupancy and revenue levels.
- Assists with asset preservation and managing risk.
- Informs Community Manager of any suspected housing violations, special resident arrangements or potential liability issues.
- Assists with the eviction of residents in compliance with court orders and under the direction of the Community Manager.
- Takes an active role in training new leasing team members.
- Provides feedback on performance to the Community Manager.
- Addresses and resolves resident issues or escalates issues to the Community Manager as appropriate.
Most Important Qualifications
- NALP designation preferred.
- 2 years of related experience, a combination of training, education and experience may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Ability to effectively write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information verbally and respond appropriately to questions from managers, residents, staff, and members of the public.
- Ability to perform basic calculations; discounts, interest, commissions, percentages and returns.
Interested? Please apply below.