Acquisitions and Capital Markets Analyst: Corporate Office
Location: Baltimore, MD
Area of Interest: Acquisitions and Finance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
Acquisitions and Finance
We are searching for a dynamic individual to become a member of our Acquisitions and Capital Markets teams.
On the Acquisitions side:
- Working directly with the VP of Acquisitions and Acquisitions Manager to evaluate and close new acquisition opportunities in CRC’s target markets.
- In-depth underwriting efforts focused on analyzing historical operations, key assumptions for projections, valuation, and sensitivity tables for returns.
- Assist with market/property research and summarize information to support underwriting assumptions.
- Analyze and evaluate rent rolls and operating statements of properties.
- Create frequent Investment Committee materials including the executive summary for potential acquisitions to note investment highlights, market information, demographics, ownership strategy, projected debt, and operating results.
- Assist in detailed market survey reports focused on the effective rents and amenities at comparable properties.
- Maintain database of deal tracking notes and relationship contacts in Salesforce.
- Aids in the screening of new acquisitions opportunities for CRC’s general criteria, execute confidentiality agreements and electronically file information.
- Monitor information for the due diligence process for potential acquisitions and dispositions.
- Attend weekly internal diligence meetings and correspond with third-party consultants.
- Post-closing, participates as part of a member of the transition team to transfer asset level responsibilities to Asset Management and Operations and documents critical information.
On the Capital Markets side:
- Working closely with the VP of Capital Markets on new loan originations and managing CRC’s existing loan portfolio.
- Coordinate with Acquisitions and Asset Management teams to prepare materials to obtain new mortgages for new property purchases or refinances.
- Monitor reporting on the current loan portfolio.
- Advanced Analytical skills in Excel modeling
- Prepare pro forma statements and projections which accurately reflect past history of properties, as well as current and projected future market conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Business or Finance preferred (real estate focus, preferred).
- Minimum of 2 years of real estate experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely and thorough manner.
- Strong math and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and client service oriented.
Interested? Please apply below.