Service Manager: The Village
Location: Raleigh, NC
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
As a Service Manager for The Village, you will help maintain the physical integrity of a multimillion-dollar community built in 1997 with 300 apartment-homes. The Service Team consists of two Service Technicians.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Demonstrate important leadership qualities and take initiative to help plan and execute service maintenance activities on the property, i.e. scheduling tasks and ordering supplies.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot maintenance concerns, seek contractor assistance only when necessary and communicate action plan to your team and the residents.
- Work closely with the amazing Community Manager to communicate the mechanical/technical aspects of the community and make good decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up to ensure quality of final work product.
- Share your knowledge with the team to promote teambuilding.
*The on-call rotation is every 3rd week.
Most Important Qualifications
- MUST BE A GO-GETTER with a proven track record of taking initiative.
- Management and leadership experience is a huge plus.
- Technical skills should include the ability to troubleshoot/repair/maintain HVAC components (heat pumps), appliance repair, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and all other general CRC maintenance requirements.
- CFC/EPA certification, vehicle/truck and tools.
- Customer service skills a must.
Interested? Please complete the steps below. EOE